Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Jams part 2

Once again, it's Friday so you know what's going down. I am going to hit the streets with some jams that will get your weekend right. My posts have been few and far between lately, but I am hoping to pick up the pace as 2010 looks to be a big year for hip-hop and R&B. As you can tell I have become increasingly disenfranchised with the state of Hip-hop so until I get some of that 2010 heat I am going to keep the posts limited. Although, with new releases from Drake, Jeezy, Usher, maybe T.I, and some fresh new faces such as J.Cole and Nippsey Hustle, I could become inspired to up the ante.
DJ Kay Slay ft Ray J, Maino, Papoose, and Red Cafe-Thug Love

I will almost always listen to a track with for the love of Ray J featured on the hook(no homo)......


Ludacris ft Twista and Rick Ross-How Low remix
Ahhh if only this song was out during the heyday of Juke Parties....


Amerie ft Trey Songz- Pretty Brown Eyes

Digging this Mint Condtition remake....



Throwback- Bun B ft Jayz, Pimp C and Young Jeezy

This should take you into the weekend nicely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment