Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top 10 Songs of 2009

I've decided to post my top 10 songs of 2009. Let the record show that these are not the best songs or the most popular, but the songs that I thought were DOIN IT this past year.

10) Soulja Boy ft Fabolous, Lil Wayne, and Young Jeezy-Turn My Swag on Remix

9)Fabolous ft Drake-Throw it in the bag remix

8)50 Cent ft Ne-Yo-Baby by me

7) Maino ft. T-Pain-All the Above

6)Gucci Mane ft. Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, and Birdman-Wasted Remix

5)Wale ft Lady Gaga-Chillin

4)The Dream ft. Fabolous, Ludacris, Rick Ross, and Juelz Santana-Rockin that Shit Remix

3)Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, and Lil Wayne-Blame it remix

2)Rick Ross ft Robin Thicke-Lay Back

1)Jay-z ft Kid Cudi-Already Home & Clipse ft Cam'ron-Popular Demand(Popeye's)

No comments:

Post a Comment